Microbe-Lift Algaway 60
Chemical Algae Eliminator Formulated for Decorative Ponds & Fountains, Irrigation Ponds, Water Hazards & Retention Ponds
- Eliminates most planktonic and filamentous algae quickly and efficiently and there's no phytotoxicity so water is safe for irrigation, turf and shrubs
- Highly concentrated (60% active ingredient) E.P.A. registered algaecide
- Keeps pond water clean and algae free
- Eliminates plugging of irrigation lines and pumps
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Not for use in ponds with fish and aquatic plants
Large decorative fountains and ponds having visible algae growth require an initial dose of 1 to 2 fluid ounces of ALGAWAY 60™ per 1,000 gallons of water.
Subsequent additions of 0.2 to 0.4 ounces should be made every five to seven days after initial treatment for maintenance.
Registered for sale in 49 states and the District of Columbia
Not for sale, use or distribution in New York State or Canada
E.P.A. Registration Number 1448-114-74466
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not for use in ponds with fish and aquatic plants