MicrobeLift Ammonia Remover
Microbe-Lift Ammonia Remover
Neutralizes Toxic Ammonia, Chloramine & Chlorine
Microbe-Lift Ammonia Remover gives beneficial bacteria time to multiply and recover if the biological filter gets damaged keeping pond fish from being stressed.
- Every ounce removes 1.25 ppm of toxic ammonia in 150 gal. of pond water by forming an irreversible complex to reduce free ammonia to safe levels
- May be used at startup, when making water changes, replacing lost water due to evaporation or when your pond is overstocked with too many fish
- Neutralizes residual chlorine and destroys deadly chloramine
- Treats ammonia burn in pond fish
- Safe for use with all pond fish and aquatic life
For complete water conditioning we recommend the use of Microbe-Lift Aqua Xtreme.
Do not use with permanganate or chlorite-based treatments. Nessler’s total ammonia test kits will give false, high (or off-scale) readings. Winkler dissolved oxygen tests will give false, low or zero readings; use indigo-carmine dissolved oxygen tests or DO meters.
For total ammonia testing use only salicylate-based (indole-phenol) tests.
Microbe-Lift Ammonia Test Strips will function properly. The Microbe-Lift Ammonia Test Strips are salicylate-based and work well with this product.
- 16 oz. bottle treats up to 1,440 gal. (5,450 L.)
- 32 oz. bottle treats up to 2,880 gal. (10,900 L.)
- 1 gallon bottle treats up to 11,520 gal. (43,603 L.)